Requirement: Reach certain character level in v3.0.
|Level Threshold||Recharge Total|
1. Only 1 v2.5 character (highest recharge character) will be counted towards the rebate.
2. Both v2.5 and v3.0 character must be on the same account.
Once per account only.
How to claim:
In-game "Event" panel. Items will be sent via mail.
1. What happens to my v2.5 character?
Your character will remain on the original server, nothing will change. :)
2. How do I participate in this event?
As long as you have a v2.5 character meeting the mentioned requirements, you will participate automatically.
3. Can I activate the event on any server?
Yes, however, you are required to be at least level 10 on any v3.0 server by April.
4. What if I can't reach level 80 by April?
You are not required to reach level 80 in a month. However, you are required to be at least level 10 on any v3.0 server by April to be eligible for the events.
5. Can I select in which server I want to activate my events?
Yes, on any server launched in March, you will be prompted by a popup once you reach level 10 on whether to activate the event. Beware, this prompt will only show up once per character.
6. Can I have those events separated between servers?
No, after you bind your character, both events will be shown to the same character.
7. Can I choose which v2.5 character will be the recharge rebate reference?
No, your character with the most recharge will be selected automatically in the events.
8. Can I have the rewards sent to a character on another account?
No, this event will only be available to the characters on the same account.
9. How do I find out more about this event?
You can reach us on Discord: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5 or send us a ticket.
10. What's the future of v2.5?
It will stay, and events/carnival will be hosted as normal, however, there may not be new features.